The P325E-SP packing machine was designed from the outset to pack multi-packs such as snacks, coffee and dried fruit etc. The P325E-SP is designed to be versatile with simple configuration, fully adapted to the needs of the product.
Some of the features available on the P325E-SP model:
- Advanced three axis servo drive PLC ("Programmable Logic Controller") control system. This machine has a 12” colour touch screen (HMI) that displays simple commands for operators to enter product code and settings. The HMI also displays machine diagnostics and is capable of management data collection and communication to other plant and equipment.
- The machine is equipped with independent drives synchronized through the servo-control system.
- The feeder is adapted to packing multi-packages in various configurations.
- The structure is made of stainless steel.
- Independent temperature control of the jaw heaters.
- Universal integrated bracket for a thermal transfer printer.
- Integrated mounting for option of label applicator.
- Modem for remote control and machine diagnostics for the fastest response.
- No product, no bag.
- No gap, no crimp
- Pack condition rollers.
- Designed to work 24/7.
- Cooperation with the Pick & Place robot.
Typical products for a Redpack P325E-SP flow wrapping machine.