Redpack Packaging Machinery Flow Wrapping machine and Packaging System Service
Image shows a Redpack Packaging Machinery PACER flowrapping machine reconditioned, rebuilt and configured to feed and flowrap leaflets
First rate service from a top class company
Redpack Packaging Machinery have a team of fully trained Service Engineers who look after installations throughout the United Kingdom and in over 20 countries worldwide. In many instances the Redpack Packaging Machinery engineer who services your flowrapping machine or packaging system will have been involved in its pre-delivery testing and often in its assembly as well. Clients can be fully confident that the engineer who arrives at their premises will be totally familiar with the machine configuration and with their product requirement.
When it comes to providing spare parts Redpack Packaging Machinery have a comprehensive first line spares holding ready to be despatched generally for next day delivery and if it’s really urgent same day courier service can be arranged.
"The Redpack Packaging Machinery team do whatever it takes to keep your flow wrapping machine flowing"
On Site Safety
All of Redpack Packaging Machinery engineers have received instruction concerning site safety on client’s premises and appropriate site etiquette instructions are detailed within Redpack Packaging Machinery Health and Safety manual.
We are happy to instruct our engineers to attend client’s site induction and to abide by the proscribed site rules. Where those rules have been formally submitted to Redpack Packaging Machinery their Service Manager ensures that the Service Engineer is familiar with them prior to attending site.
Redpack Packaging Machinery engineers attending site will have instructions for the work required along with a Method Statement, Risk Assessment and appropriate PPE.
FOUR EASY STEPS TO KEEP YOUR REDPACK PACKAGING FLOW WRAPPING MACHINE FLOWING!
1/ Redpack Packaging Machinery Service Contracts to keep your flow wrapping machine in Top Class Condition
- Planned service visits by trained Redpack Packaging Machinery service engineers
- Remove unplanned maintenance costs
- Improve machine utilisation
- Reduce emergency breakdowns
2/ Genuine Redpack Packaging Machinery First Line Spare Parts Kits Minimise Downtime
- Make sure your Redpack Packaging Machinery spares kit is up to date and ready for immediate use
- A price for recommended spare parts for your Redpack Packaging Machinery flow wrapping machine is available from the Spare Parts Manager
3/ Upgrade to Redpack Packaging Machinery Latest Servo drives and controls
- Replace the mechanical drive with a servo drive and control to give your flow wrapping machine a new lease of life
- Cost of conversion quickly recovered by improved performance and reduced maintenance costs
- Easy to adjust constantly accurate print registration
- Easy to adjust bag length and product to product settings
4/ Recondition/Rebuild your Redpack Packaging Machinery flow wrapping machine to provide a cost effective “As New” solution
- Rebuild your Redpack to bring it up to date
- Shot blast and spray Polyester Powder Coat
- Return to mechanically “as new” condition
- Rewire and replace safety components to the latest specification
- Replace and upgrade the machine drive controls.
Whatever the size and shape we've got it flowrapped!